Committed, Compassionate Fayetteville, Arkansas, Personal Injury Firm
Bringing 30 years of legal skill to Arkansas courts
Led by founder and senior partner Mark L. Martin, a renowned attorney with more than 30 years of experience, the lawyers at the Martin Law Firm are aggressive advocates for the injured and the disabled.
Strong believers in American labor
The Martin Law Firm believes in the ideals of the American labor movement, and takes pride in the fact that our law firm is 100 percent union. As general counsel for the Arkansas AFL-CIO, the Martin Law Firm understands unions and the special needs of union members. That’s why so many unions and injured union members have hired our attorneys. Our Fayetteville, Arkansas, personal injury law firm is dedicated to representing working men and women who have been injured on the job or because of medical malpractice.
Personal injury lawyers for all working people
The Martin Law Firm’s clients are not limited to union members, however. We help all injured people in cases involving personal injury, automobile accidents, mesothelioma litigation, FELA, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, workers compensation and Social Security Disability. Our attorneys share some characteristics, including:
- Reputations as tough negotiators and skilled litigators who win exceptional results for their clients while minimizing the aggravation that often comes with injury disputes
- Dedication to a team approach, in which each firm attorney weighs in with professional skills on difficult cases
- Commitment to personal attention, with a pledge to make convenient appointments for clients and return phone calls immediately
- Belief no personal injury, products liability or mesothelioma case is too large or too small for our firm
- Emphasis on quality and commitment to every client
The Martin Law Firm has a record of success. We move fast when it comes to pursuing a claim, but we are also thorough. The attorneys of the Martin Law Firm hold the authorities and the representatives of opposing parties to ethical and legal standards.
Contact a dedicated Fayetteville law firm today
For personal injury matters affecting you and your family anywhere in Arkansas and the surrounding states, contact the Martin Law Firm at or online to schedule a free initial consultation. We offer evening and weekend appointments to fit your schedule. We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay nothing unless we win compensation for you.